Short for “Inventory Tree.”
I have a messy room with too many disorganized things in random places. This program will (hopefully) allow me to keep track of things better with the power of QR codes.
An attempt was made back in 2018 to implement something similar, but it failed due to my lack of experience.
- Django and Python 3
- It’s literally just a REST API
- React as the main frontend framework
- Axios for those API calls
- Typescript because I kinda like it when VSCode can give me suggestions for my massive objects
- Bootstrap to make things look fabulous