- Created a tool allowing engineers to easily canary-test pull requests for a live video streaming service.
- Coordinated between multiple engineering teams to add new features onto various microservices.
- Reduced application build time by 50% by scheduling parallel package builds.
- Implemented components of InSpec 3, a program built on C# .NET and WPF that integrates with high-precision optical measuring machines.
- Led the design and implementation of a Scriban HTML template-based report generator, which produces user-friendly measurement reports and allows end-users effectively infinite customization options.
- Coordinated with a multidisciplinary team of software and mechanical engineers to determine the optimal design for UI Elements and reports.
- Led the modernization of the user-facing data extraction system, migrating from the old VBA/Excel-based system to a REST API server running on C# ASP.NET Core.
- Implemented a password-restricted newsletter archive feature in PHP for the fabtime.com website, allowing the team to rapidly share newsletter content and allow thousands of subscribers to access vital information from old newsletters.