Today, I got the following things done on my project:
- Refactored frontend comments to use an outer context so there’s less passing callbacks and stuff around
- Implemented reporting and replying to comments
- Dockerized the backend with nginx and Postgres!
- Wondered why my tests passed on local SQLite, but not Docker Postgres
- Realized I did the commenting API in a super bad way
- Gave up for the day
Approximate total coding time: 9 hours
Tomorrow I’ll figure out a better API/frontend, and write tests for what is displayed.